20W High Brightness CRI>80 LED COB Downlight (WD-4072A)
- Model: LED COB ceiling downlight /LED Down Light (WD-4072A)
- LED light source: SHINEON COB LED
- Power:15W / 20W / 30W
- Colour: 3000K/4000K/6500K
- Input Voltage: 220-240V / AC
- Luminous Intensity: ≥1600lm
- CRI: ≥80
- Beam Angle: 24°
- Body Material: Die-casting Al+Plastic
- Case color: Grilled white shell+black radiator
- Excellent luminous efficiency
- 2 years warranty
Chip-on-Board, or COB, refers to the semiconductor assembly technology wherein the microchip or die is directly mounted on and electrically interconnected to its final circuit board, instead of undergoing traditional assembly or packaging as an individual IC. The elimination of conventional device packaging from COB assemblies simplifies the overall process of designing and manufacturing the final product, as well as improves its performance as a result of the shorter interconnection paths.
2. What is COB Advantage ?
1) Reduced space requirements;
2) Reduced cost;
3) Better performance due to decreased interconnection lengths and resistances;
4) Higher reliability due to better heat distribution and a lower number of solder joints;
5) Shorter time-to-market
General commercial & architectural lighting, hotel, restaurant, shop, office, theater, garage, hospital, corridor, library and warehouse etc.
|Input Voltage||220-240V / AC|
|LED Initial Flux||≥1600lm|
|Color Rendering Index||≥80|